Apr 17, 2020
On todays episode...
- Taxes will most likely go up, what can you do now to
prepare? How will stimulus plan impact future taxes?
- Can we really recover from this market crash?
- For those recently retired or about to retire, how has this
market crash changed their plan?
- Annuities used to be a dirty word, well… if you didn’t have one
and saw your accounts sink, what do ya think now?
Plus... the “sequence-of-returns” risk can really do some damage
if the market declines in the first few years of retirement.
Well, the market has certainly declined … so how does John advise
someone who recently retired, or is on the verge of doing
An article in Forbes argues that right now is
the “best time in history” to do a Roth conversion. But, is this
the right advice?
Contact John today for your
- Tax Analysis
- Qualified Account Analysis/Roth Conversion Analysis
- Alternate Approaches
John is still conducting business as usual - set up a time to
talk with John over the phone or setup a time
for a virtual meeting!